The National Association for Loss and Grief (NALAG) NSW Inc. is seeking a suitably skilled and qualified Senior Program Coordinator for a 12 month placement. NALAG is a not for profit organisation that provides support to those who have experienced loss and grief as well as providing education to communities.
The NALAG Programs Coordinator will be responsible for actively promoting and implementing NALAG projects to be rolled out into regional areas across NSW. The Programs Coordinator will liaise with schools and communities to develop a positive professional relationship and provide information on the NALAG projects.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate and liaise with stakeholders
- Proven high proficiency and demonstrated experience in using PC based software including advanced level Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Demonstrated excellence in workplace written and oral communication skills including telephone, face to face and electronic methods of communicating
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve situations, deliver results and complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Highly developed project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when required but with direction from and accountability to the NALAG CEO as well as work harmoniously within a team context.
- Class C drivers licence and willingness to travel
1. Please provide an example of a major program you have been responsible for implementing. What processes did you put in place to ensure a successful outcome?
2. Please provide an example of how you have successfully engaged members of a small community with a particular emphasis on youth (10 to 18 year olds). What steps did you take to successfully engage that community in the program you managed?